I don't want this here
If riding up hills is something you would like to be able to do with ease, this is one of the main reasons people switch to an e-bike. Many cyclists find that having pedal assist or a throttle on a bike expands what you can do, how far you ride and how long you can ride for. E-bikes simply make biking more fun.
Generally it takes about 3 – 5 hours to charge a battery, depending on the size. Be sure to buy an e-bike with a removable/lockable battery so when you are not with your bike you can remove the battery for theft safety and charging.
There are a number of great benefits of electric bikes with pedal assist (PAS). From serving as an intuitive and responsive feature on the e-bike, to making your ride more enjoyable and smoother, pedal assist is a clear choice for many e-bike riders. PAS is a system where the motor gives you a boost while pedaling that than reduces the amount of energy you need to put into pedaling. All our bikes have several settings for you to control how much pedal assist you get, ranging from none to a lot.
The PAS will save you energy. Whether you are out for a long ride or have a nasty hill along your normal commute, if you have an e-bike with PAS you will finish your ride feeling more energized instead of drained. Going over rough terrain and up hills becomes much easier with the pedal assist feature.
- Do not leave it plugged if for long periods of time
- Storing at extreme temperatures, remember 20 degrees is ideal
- Do not drop your e-bike battery, damaging will occur
- Do not put your e-bike battery on the charger immediately after using it.Allow the battery to rest, or go from a state of discharge to charge. Allow about 30 minutes before putting onto a charger.
- Avoid deep discharges of going from 100 percent charge to 0 percent; doing so will reduce the number of charge cycles of your battery.